Hier klicken!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shahrukh, Aamir in a Karan Johar movie?


It has been a long time since Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan appeared together in a film.
The possibility emerged at the music launch of Aamir Khan's 'Peepli Live', where Karan Johar expressed a desire to direct the dazzling Khans in a film.

Johar said that Aamir was a very good actor. "I would love to do a film with Shahrukh Khan and him," he said. Hearing this Aamir responded in this way: "Why not? I think Karan is a very talented director. I would love to work with him. If there is a good story for me and if Karan also feels that I fit the role, I will do it."
Aamir and Shah Rukh did cameos in Ashutosh Gowariker's debut film 'Pehla Nasha' way back in 1993. The film starred Deepak Tijori, Pooja Bhatt and Raveena Tandon in the lead; the Khans played themselves in the movie.
bollywood movie reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment