Hier klicken!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aishwarya looks 21, when made up to look 50: Akshay


Akshay Kumar is one who knows how to make his co-stars happy at the sets as well as away from the arc lights.
He says he is amazed at the ageless beauty of Aishwarya Rai, his co-star in 'Action Replay'.

He tweeted: "I am now sitting in my van being tortured by my make-up artists to look like an old haggard man in the stunning mountains of Manali. About to shoot the much awaited song with Ash (Aishwarya) who still looks 21 even when they try and make her look 50."

Akshay says he hates putting on lots of make up, but for the period film, set in the '50s, he also needs to use them in good quantities. "For the record, I hate make-up, so Vipul Shah you owe me a Bentley...can't believe in three days 'Action Replay' will be wrapped."

Bollywood movie reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment